We value your privacy. At Tramoda (“Company,” “we,” “our,” “us”), we understand that your personal health is a private matter and thus we are dedicated to respecting and safeguarding the confidentiality of all the information you entrust to us.
Using our website (“Site”) is voluntary. By using or accessing the Site, you:
- consent to our use and collection of your information, whether non-personal or personally identifiable information (PII), as described herein.
The Company reserves the right to release or disclose any non-personal or personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or government requests; to protect our property and rights in the event of a change/transfer of control, during emergency situations in which safety is at stake, or for risk reduction purposes or credit fraud protection.
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information for the purpose of identifying, locating, or contacting you. We may store collected information as a convenience for future purchases.
- Personally Identifiable Information: When you access and use the Site to order products and prescription/non-prescription drugs, you will need to follow a registration and ordering process for which personal, health-related, financial and/or transactional information must be provided, wherever applicable. This information is needed to enable you to utilize the functions of the Site and process your order/s accordingly. Likewise, this will enable us to provide you with personalized or individualized customer support.
PII includes your name, billing/shipping address, phone number, e-mail address, and date of birth, wherever appropriate.
Protected Health Information (PHI), such as your prescription number, relates to your healthcare services and your past, present, and/or future mental or physical health/condition.
Financial/Transactional Information is used to complete your requests for products or services. This may include your credit/debit card information: type of card, card number, exact name that appears on the card, expiration date, and validation number (CVV); as well as your insurance information, should you wish to submit a claim to your insurance payor. This information may be retained in our system as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes specified herein, as well as for record-keeping and order tracking/status retrieval purposes.
If you opt not to provide any of the required PII, we may not be able to provide your requested products, information, or services.
Non-Personal Information: These are anonymous data used to monitor the usage and effectiveness of the Site. These may include:
- the date and exact time you accessed the Site;
- your computer’s IP address;
- your computer’s operating system;
- the type of browser you used;
- the pages you opened or visited;
- user language; and
- the domain you used to gain access to the internet.
- No Data Collection from Children: Tramoda does not collect or retain personal information from, or offer online prescription ordering services to, children below the age of 13. This Site is not intended for use and access by children.
Children below the age of 13 are requested not to use the Site or submit any personally identifiable information to the Site. If the information from the child is knowingly received, Tramoda will respond to the concern, as necessary, and delete all information in relation to the child from our database or records. No information will be used for any purpose or disclosed to any third party.
If you believe your child has submitted sensitive personal information to us, you may contact us to request removal of information or content that may have been publicly posted.
- Unsolicited Information: Our Site does not collect or solicit any other information than what’s described above. We request you to not disclose or submit any information not required or asked by the registration or ordering system. If we discover that unnecessary information has been disclosed or submitted by you, we will take commercially reasonable actions to remove such information. However, Tramoda will not be held liable for any untoward consequence that may arise out of such disclosures.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We use your PII to respond to your requests accordingly, such as to fulfill your orders, contact you about the status or any relevant information regarding your order, to provide you with tailored customer service, and to send you newsletters, email alerts, transactional messages, consumer surveys, special promotional offers, and other marketing communications.
We may disclose your PII to third parties:
- to comply with legal requirements such as laws, regulations, court orders, subpoenas, or search warrants;
- in special cases in which we believe, in good faith, that releasing the information is necessary to prevent a crime and to contact, identify, or bring necessary legal action to a person who may cause harm or injury to others;
- in the event that the Company sells any assets or business, in which case users’ personal data will be disclosed or transferred to the prospective buyer;
- for marketing purposes or if we believe a third party has products and/or services that may interest you;
- to facilitate operation of our Site or do mailings on behalf of the Company, in which case we may use a third-party service provider or supplier.
In all cases, rest assured that Tramoda takes the utmost care to release or disclose your information only when clearly appropriate and necessary under the given circumstances.
We use your non-personal information for statistical purposes and to improve functionality of our Site. This information is generally for internal use only but we may, every now and then, engage the services or software of a third party to assist us with the analyses. For instance, we may inform a third party of the number of site visitors and the activities they commonly conduct when using the Site. In these limited cases, disclosing information to a third party is necessary; however, all information remains anonymous and cannot be used to identify or contact you (aggregate information).
We use your financial/transactional information to process commercial activities you have initiated and for record-keeping purposes, as we deem necessary. We may use it to contact your insurance carrier or other third-party payors, to process your payment by credit/debit card, and/or for delivery purposes, wherever applicable.
Cookies are small data files that we transfer to the hard drive of your computer to be stored or cached. These files allow us to provide features and generate webpage content that are tailor-fit to your needs.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically but you can prevent this by changing your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may limit your ability to utilize some features or functions of the Site.
IP address is the number that is assigned to your computer by your internet service provider (ISP). It may be automatically logged and identified in our web server log files every time you visit the Site. Collecting the users’ IP addresses is a standard practice for many websites, online services, applications, and other similar facilities. We use IP addresses to help diagnose server errors or problems, calculate usage levels and administer the features of the Site.
We make every effort to maintain security and protection of your personal information through administrative, physical, and technical means. However, no data storage or transmission system can be guaranteed 100% secure. Consequently, we do not and cannot warrant or insure the security of the information you submit. If you suspect that your interaction/communication with us is no longer safe or secure (for instance, if you feel that your account on our Site has been compromised or your personal information has been used unlawfully), contact us immediately.
All information you submit to the Site is stored on secure servers and all payment transactions are encrypted to protect sensitive payment information. You choose or are given a user ID and password that enable you to access and utilize certain parts of the Site. On the other hand, it is your sole responsibility to:
- maintain the confidentiality of your password and access information;
- make sure that no authorized person has access or knows the password to your account;
- control and monitor access to and use of your account on the Site; and
- promptly inform us should there be a need to deactivate your account or password.
We advise you not to share your password or any access information with anyone, even to family members or close friends. In case you need to deactivate or change your password, you may get in touch with our customer support.
You can always contact Tramoda through mail, e-mail, or in person, if you:
- wish to update or modify any information you have submitted to us;
- want to deactivate your profiles or account; or
- change your preferences in connection to marketing contacts (e.g. opt out of the mailing list or newsletters).
For your own protection, we can only acknowledge requests and implement changes with respect to the information or account associated with the email address you used to send the request. We may also need to follow set verification procedures before implementing the requested changes.